Friday, August 5, 2011

Cooking 101

Well it all started with a little idea of sharing food with others. My family has been in the food industry for years, maybe a 100 or so. My wife and I enjoy cooking and spending time together. For ten years now we have debated ok argued over what the best plan of attack would be if we decided to dive into the food industry. So we started a catering company. It was a lot of fun and  a lot of work. We loved it. Fast forward 10  years and now we have our first store front. We call it Cooking 101. We still cater but more importantly we wanted a place to share with others our love of food. Cooking 101 is a culinary school located in Corona CA. An adventure beyond our wildest dreams. Children thru adults walk in the door to take classes. It is a blast. I look forward to the next 10 years and beyond. To my wife I love you and thank you. (for putting up with me) One can see us in action at www.getcooking101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment